Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tony Robbins Why Some People Take Massive Action and Others Don't!




This is a guy that you should pay attention to it;s not just about a business but it really is about being so afraid about letting go of there own money because most people will be afraid of it being gone forever. The truth is that it is when you hold on to your money for dear life that we actually fail. You may have heard this on this on the 700 club where they tell you about tything but it's not just in a religious since but it's in an everyday since. I heard something that was so true that I live it I was told that pay attention to what everyone else is doing and do the exact opposite. So listen to this video and I promise you that it will change your mindset because your mindset is what you have to change before you can change anything else in your life. I just say go for it!!


Happy Holidays

James West

No comments: