Saturday, April 12, 2014

Nothing Good Ever Comes Easy




Ok before I even begin to write this blog I just want to give a shout out to my brother because he is the inspiration behind this blog. I know you haven't heard from me in a while and I apologize for that me and my family has been going through some personal struggles but I'm glad to be able to write another blog post. Ok now what to do if your going through struggles in your life like I am now. Well the first thing I would recommend is talking to your family and friends now don't do like I did and text your brother late at night and asking him to call you when your drunk!!  However you should talk to your family this will really help you through your hard times I say that when your down and out trust me family is who you are going to need the most.

   Ok If you have any experience at all in life you will clearly know that nothing good ever comes easy think about it! Do you have any children well if you do than you know it ain't no picnic to raise children as I heard it best said raising children is the hardest but the most rewarding job you'll ever do. Or  you just got married or you been married for 5, 10,15 years or longer well ask any couple who has been married for that long and I can guarantee you that they will tell you that there has been ups and downs in the marriage and that is not surprising as marriage is a partnership and any partnership is difficult to maintain. Another example is maybe your health isn't that good or maybe you injured yourself and have to go through things that you never had to before like physical therapy or maybe you gained a little too much and you have to lose some weight to maintain your health. But..... Whatever the situation is once you get to where you want to be you will feel so much better about yourself but..... it won't be easy to get there!! I know right now I'm personally going though financial hardships in my business and yes I was feeling sorry for myself and like a stupid ass I text my brother and told him to call me and believe me I never should have done that. Now honestly I didn't think he would call me till the next day but as luck would have it he called. Anyway it was a good thing he did because he set me back on the right track and set me straight and sometimes we all need that in our lives.

   Now I know that if your like me you like everything to be just the way you planned it and as you know it hardly ever works that way but at least you want it to go most of how you planned it right??  I know that I am totally guilty of this when I get frustrated I sometimes just scream not at people mostly but myself. Now sometimes I may yell at someone else but I really try not too but I think I get frustrated with myself more than anyone else. If you want to know what I sound like when I get mad you will have to watch the video above. My dad taught me something very valuable when he taught me to play guitar he said that when you get frustrated just put the guitar down and go outside and take a walk or do something else to get your mind off it and when you feel more calm and relaxed try it again and I found that to be really helpful. But this works in all aspects of life when your going through hard times. So when you find yourself getting too overwhelmed you need to just take a step back and breathe and relax. When you can take a day or 2 to yourself and relax your mind and get lots of sleep I find that this always helps me improve my mood.

   Ok before I wrap this up I just  want to say that you should always re evaluate your life at least once a year. I mean think about it when your working a job don't you have to do inventory to see the things that you need to run that business. Well the same thing should go with your life you should do inventory on your life once a year at least to see what you need and what you don't need to make you happy and successful. The things you need you should keep them and the things you don't need GET RID OF THEM!! Well like I said before to all my subscribers I really do hope this helps you and before I sign off I again want to thank my brother Chet for 1. giving the inspiration and 2. Putting my ass on the right track in life like I said  sometimes we all need someone to say count your lucky stars as I am putting it and thanks to everyone who reads and subscribes to my post most appreciated.

God Bless 
Jimmy West

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging and
site-building people, due to it's good posts

Also visit my webpage formentera